BE NICE!....or civil at least....

All Announcements for the site are here!

Moderators: CBL, Stunned, Matzel

BE NICE!....or civil at least....

Postby SupermansDead5 on Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:50 pm

I deleted some posts earlier because they were getting retarded, and it seemed like the obvious thing to do, but people are complaining, so I must ask that you guys please:

-be nice to people, no personal jabs at people!
-use people's correct names if you're going to address them!
-you're all grown ups here, so please try to act like it!
-i don't have time to read everything, so please don't expect me to be the insult police here...

thanks guys :D
Our drinking team has a hockey problem.
SupermansDead5
Rookie
Rookie

Postby PhoenixMike on Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:32 am

I'm sorry, but this message board would be really boring if everyone was nice to each other all the time. This hyper-sensitivity that people feel anytime someone has a differing opinion is getting ridiculous. As long as no one is threatening anyone, I don't see the need for a hall monitor. Heck, one of the hall monitors is also one of the members that loves mixing it up the most.
PhoenixMike
Third Line Agitator
Third Line Agitator

Postby coyotetony on Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:43 pm

I have no problem with you deleting any posts -- AS LONG AS YOU ALSO DELETE SHORTSTUBS POSTS THAT TRY TO INSULT AND DEGRADE OTHERS. So far, no mod has, but since you started it you now have to continue to with the same standard.
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice.
Bill Cosby
coyotetony
Top Line Center
Top Line Center

Postby Matzel on Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:57 pm

CoyoteTony wrote:I have no problem with you deleting any posts -- AS LONG AS YOU ALSO DELETE SHORTSTUBS POSTS THAT TRY TO INSULT AND DEGRADE OTHERS. So far, no mod has, but since you started it you now have to continue to with the same standard.

Agreed! :thumbsup:
Matzel
Administrator
Administrator

Postby SupermansDead5 on Wed Jun 22, 2005 5:35 pm

PhoenixMike wrote:I'm sorry, but this message board would be really boring if everyone was nice to each other all the time. This hyper-sensitivity that people feel anytime someone has a differing opinion is getting ridiculous. As long as no one is threatening anyone, I don't see the need for a hall monitor. Heck, one of the hall monitors is also one of the members that loves mixing it up the most.

Agreed! If you start shit, be ready to get shit, but please be grown ups about it, I know you all can handle a little disagreement....so....I will now be lazy and do nothing most of the time, so go ahead, mix it up.....

Your beloved hall monitor,

Nena :P
Our drinking team has a hockey problem.
SupermansDead5
Rookie
Rookie

Return to Announcements