Our new moderator

All Announcements for the site are here!

Moderators: CBL, Stunned, Matzel

Postby Ghosthoffa on Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:00 pm

Don wrote::lol: :lol: Well I can't say for sure if Cactus is the legendary Bernie but, I can say with a doubt bernie2006 is NOT.


Please do tell how you know?
Q: How do you get Democrats to pay taxes? A: Appoint them to Cabinet positions.

Mitt Romney in 2012

Follow Me On Twitter!
User avatar
Ghosthoffa
Alternate Captain
Alternate Captain
 
Posts: 7858
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:58 am
Location: Marley Park Surprise AZ

Postby Roadrunner on Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:16 pm

davinchy wrote:
Pete wrote:
davinchy wrote:Dear All Seeing Moderator,

Would it be a good suggestion to make a Tony/Bernie/whom ever else wants to forum; so they can snipe at each other and when we WANT to see the "discussion" we can then join that forum?

Haha great suggestion. :lol:


Thanks :), You could also move the off topic threads there too when they start to clutter the on topic discussions; this way you wouldn't have to resort to deleting posts


Seriously, some good ideas. The mods could also create a "sticky" in the water cooler and call the thread "clutter" or "drama" or "bullcrap". Simply move all the garbage over to that thread, eh?

Honestly, it's crap like this bernie/ct drama that literally brings boards down.
I'm due for a phone upgrade, and I can tell you what I will NOT get.....eat it Silly-Sack! Boycot the Blackberry!
Roadrunner
Third Line Agitator
Third Line Agitator
 
Posts: 3142
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2003 12:17 am
Location: Bizarro World

Postby Ghosthoffa on Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:34 pm

Roadrunner wrote:
davinchy wrote:
Pete wrote:
davinchy wrote:Dear All Seeing Moderator,

Would it be a good suggestion to make a Tony/Bernie/whom ever else wants to forum; so they can snipe at each other and when we WANT to see the "discussion" we can then join that forum?

Haha great suggestion. :lol:


Thanks :), You could also move the off topic threads there too when they start to clutter the on topic discussions; this way you wouldn't have to resort to deleting posts


Seriously, some good ideas. The mods could also create a "sticky" in the water cooler and call the thread "clutter" or "drama" or "bullcrap". Simply move all the garbage over to that thread, eh?

Honestly, it's crap like this bernie/ct drama that literally brings boards down.


Which I have been saying over and over again!
Q: How do you get Democrats to pay taxes? A: Appoint them to Cabinet positions.

Mitt Romney in 2012

Follow Me On Twitter!
User avatar
Ghosthoffa
Alternate Captain
Alternate Captain
 
Posts: 7858
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:58 am
Location: Marley Park Surprise AZ

Postby Matzel on Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:49 pm

Roadrunner wrote:Seriously, some good ideas. The mods could also create a "sticky" in the water cooler and call the thread "clutter" or "drama" or "bullcrap". Simply move all the garbage over to that thread, eh?


I like it!

Can you make this happen, Pete? :shrugg:
Image
User avatar
Matzel
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 10174
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2002 6:37 pm
Location: 'Freddy Beach', Canada

Postby coyotetony on Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:08 pm

ukyote wrote:Tony, for a supposedly mature and intelligent man you aren't very good at ignoring the immature and 'mentally ill' people who take the mick out of you, are you? If you ignored "Bernie" then "he" would go away altogether. For someone who is a member of Mensa you're slow on the uptake mate.

If you were really any more mature than "Bernie" you'd turn the other cheek, as the book you live your life by tells us all to do.

I have replied to RR and others, but not to bernie, cactus or any of his other usernames. Just like this post.
Last edited by coyotetony on Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice.
Bill Cosby
User avatar
coyotetony
Top Line Center
Top Line Center
 
Posts: 7148
Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2002 6:27 pm
Location: Groveland, Florida

Postby coyotetony on Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:08 pm

Ghosthoffa wrote:
Don wrote::lol: :lol: Well I can't say for sure if Cactus is the legendary Bernie but, I can say with a doubt bernie2006 is NOT.


Please do tell how you know?

Very good question.
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice.
Bill Cosby
User avatar
coyotetony
Top Line Center
Top Line Center
 
Posts: 7148
Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2002 6:27 pm
Location: Groveland, Florida

Postby coyotetony on Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:54 am

Matzel wrote:
Roadrunner wrote:Seriously, some good ideas. The mods could also create a "sticky" in the water cooler and call the thread "clutter" or "drama" or "bullcrap". Simply move all the garbage over to that thread, eh?


I like it!

Can you make this happen, Pete? :shrugg:

Frankly, I think it is a great idea. It will allow bernie to keep his crap in one place and out of the hockey threads. Then, I won't have to respond to it when the mods ignore his breaking of the rules.
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice.
Bill Cosby
User avatar
coyotetony
Top Line Center
Top Line Center
 
Posts: 7148
Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2002 6:27 pm
Location: Groveland, Florida

Postby ukyote on Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:39 am

CoyoteTony wrote:Frankly, I think it is a great idea. It will allow bernie to keep his crap in one place and out of the hockey threads. Then, I won't have to respond to it when the mods ignore his breaking of the rules.


You don't have to do anything at all, which has been my point all along. The only reason he bothers 'following you around' is because it generates a huge fuss, and he knows it pisses you off. More fool you!
'nuff said mate...
User avatar
ukyote
Enforcer
Enforcer
 
Posts: 1234
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 11:12 am
Location: London

Postby coyotetony on Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:44 am

ukyote wrote:
CoyoteTony wrote:Frankly, I think it is a great idea. It will allow bernie to keep his crap in one place and out of the hockey threads. Then, I won't have to respond to it when the mods ignore his breaking of the rules.


You don't have to do anything at all, which has been my point all along. The only reason he bothers 'following you around' is because it generates a huge fuss, and he knows it pisses you off. More fool you!

actually you are wrong. this guy has such a sad life that even when i totally ignore him on other web sites he continues to post and ruin the board. If you doubt me, check out www.azcentral.com Coyotes message board. I don't even post there anymore. I lost the username/password and haven't used that site in eons yet he continues to ruin that board .. the same can be said for other sites.

And this site, nothing was being said, but he chose to start crap up and the mods chose not to issue any warnings or delete any of the posts. if the mods actually enforced the rules, this entire thread would have been kept to 3 pages.
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice.
Bill Cosby
User avatar
coyotetony
Top Line Center
Top Line Center
 
Posts: 7148
Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2002 6:27 pm
Location: Groveland, Florida

Postby ukyote on Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:26 pm

Actually Tony, giving me a link to another board this guy has supposedly 'ruined' is not evidence that you are right. I think you have very very respectable hockey opinions, but for someone who claims to be the most mature, cleverest bloke on the forum, you have NO idea how to handle someone nipping at your heels.

If this guy is trying to ruin your 'e-life', as you seem to think, why not just ignore his posts? Make no reference to them whatsoever. Saying to me "I haven't responded to any of his posts" doesn't cut it; just by discussing him with other people you've responded to him. JUST IGNORE IT AND IT GOES AWAY!!!!!!!!!
'nuff said mate...
User avatar
ukyote
Enforcer
Enforcer
 
Posts: 1234
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 11:12 am
Location: London

Postby Pete on Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:28 pm

Image
Image
Pete
Enforcer
Enforcer
 
Posts: 1450
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2004 12:08 pm
Location: Stellarton, Nova Scotia, Canada

Previous

Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron