Our new moderator

All Announcements for the site are here!

Moderators: CBL, Stunned, Matzel

Postby Pete on Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:35 am

Pondnorth, I don't delete opinions. I'm not the government of China. :-P
Pete
Enforcer
Enforcer

Postby pondnorth on Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:36 am

Pete not opinions,it`s thew b.s. that needs to be removed and you know who that is.
pondnorth

Postby SjostromFan on Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:40 pm

pondnorth wrote:Pete not opinions,it`s thew b.s. that needs to be removed and you know who that is.
ever try not complaining? c'mon man this is for fun! lighten up and if you don't like what you read you dont have to reply, simple as that but the attacks on me are absolutely childish. pete delete this if you must.
“I love the kid. He's the only one I’ve coached against who has scored against me and blew me a kiss.” – Wayne Gretzky on Ovechkin
“The next morning in Columbus, as I got out of bed to answer the wakeup call, the left side of my body was bruised and sore like I had been in a car crash. I guess you could say I was ‘Ovechkinned.'" -St. Louis Blues defenseman Eric Weinrich
SjostromFan
Enforcer
Enforcer

Postby Pete on Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:16 am

SjostromFan wrote:
pondnorth wrote:Pete not opinions,it`s thew b.s. that needs to be removed and you know who that is.
ever try not complaining? c'mon man this is for fun! lighten up and if you don't like what you read you dont have to reply, simple as that but the attacks on me are absolutely childish. pete delete this if you must.

Why? You raise a valid point.
Pete
Enforcer
Enforcer

Postby pondnorth on Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:39 am

Sjostromfan ,did you forget to take your medication again?
pondnorth

Postby Cavscout on Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:36 pm

Guys - you can't blame Pete for not policing what's happened in the past. Let's respect the fact we now have an active moderator that will be involved in the threads on a daily basis. He can only admonish posters for what is happening NOW, not two days or a year ago. I, for one, am more than willing to comply with his requests. That is of course until he pisses me off. :P Stay the course Pete. Thanks for taking this on.
2008 CC.NET Fantasy Baseball League CHAMPION
CC.NET Fantasy Hockey League Perennial DOORMAT
Cavscout
Third Line Agitator
Third Line Agitator

Postby Roadrunner on Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:14 pm

Agreed, cavs. Thanks to Pete.
I'm due for a phone upgrade, and I can tell you what I will NOT get.....eat it Silly-Sack! Boycot the Blackberry!
Roadrunner
Third Line Agitator
Third Line Agitator

Postby coyotetony on Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:20 am

I like the job Pete has been doing. He has even taken care of the poster who serruptisiously try to hide their attacks in the posts. Well done Pete.
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice.
Bill Cosby
coyotetony
Top Line Center
Top Line Center

Postby Cactus on Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:02 pm

I agree. Great job Pete. Keeping control of those who cannot help themselves is a truly commendable task.
Cactus

Postby coyotetony on Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:00 pm

Cactus wrote:I agree. Great job Pete. Keeping control of those who cannot help themselves is a truly commendable task.

bye bye bernie. :lol:
Bill Cosby
coyotetony
Top Line Center
Top Line Center

Postby ukyote on Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:07 am

CoyoteTony wrote:
Cactus wrote:I agree. Great job Pete. Keeping control of those who cannot help themselves is a truly commendable task.

:?:
'nuff said mate...
ukyote
Enforcer
Enforcer

Postby Ghosthoffa on Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:41 am

CoyoteTony wrote:

:lol: I hope this "Bernie" person if he/she does exist is found out so that we can go on with the boards in normality.
Q: How do you get Democrats to pay taxes? A: Appoint them to Cabinet positions.

Mitt Romney in 2012

Follow Me On Twitter!
Ghosthoffa
Alternate Captain
Alternate Captain

Postby Cavscout on Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:18 am

Ghosthoffa wrote:
CoyoteTony wrote:

:lol: I hope this "Bernie" person if he/she does exist is found out so that we can go on with the boards in normality.

Bernie has transcended being merely a person:

"But what of the man? I know his name was Bernie and I know, in his time, he attempted to bring down CoyoteTony. But who was he really? What was he like? We are told to remember the idea, not the man, because a man can fail. He can be caught, he can be warned and he can be banned, but months later, an idea can still change the hockey forums."

(with apologies to the Wachowski Brothers)

Disclaimer: I do not advocate the message, tactics, nor agenda of this "Bernie". But I did think V for Vendetta was better then the Matrix mess. Barring the original, of course.
2008 CC.NET Fantasy Baseball League CHAMPION
CC.NET Fantasy Hockey League Perennial DOORMAT
Cavscout
Third Line Agitator
Third Line Agitator

Postby coyotetony on Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:45 pm

Cavscout wrote:
Ghosthoffa wrote:
CoyoteTony wrote:

"But what of the man? I know his name was Bernie and I know, in his time, he attempted to bring down CoyoteTony. But who was he really? What was he like? We are told to remember the idea, not the man, because a man can fail. He can be caught, he can be warned and he can be banned, but months later, an idea can still change the hockey forums."

Disclaimer: I do not advocate the message, tactics, nor agenda of this "Bernie". But I did think V for Vendetta was better then the Matrix mess. Barring the original, of course.

he is a sick person who needs professional as all he does is follow me around to other message boards ... what a great life for someone. :lol:
Bill Cosby
coyotetony
Top Line Center
Top Line Center

Postby Cactus on Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:37 am

CoyoteTony wrote:
Cavscout wrote:
Ghosthoffa wrote:
CoyoteTony wrote:

he is a sick person who needs professional as all he does is follow me around to other message boards ... what a great life for someone. :lol:

Again, I wish Bernie posted here. He stood up to the arrogance and pablum.
Cactus

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements