Our new moderator

All Announcements for the site are here!

Moderators: CBL, Stunned, Matzel

Postby coyotetony on Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:09 am

Matzel wrote:OK. Why don't you both stop with the immature posts?

After all, this is a hockey board. I suggest you send each other PMs 'till you get blue in the face about this childish crap. Keep it off the boards, because I will start to delete it. Every single post.

so we are back to deleting instead of issuing bannishments and warnings? frankly, bernie has ignored the rules in at least half a dozen posts, with his signature and even with his profile ... so when do you start actually holding posters to the rules and consequences?
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice.
Bill Cosby
coyotetony
Top Line Center
Top Line Center

Postby Ghosthoffa on Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:06 am

CoyoteTony wrote:

After all, this is a hockey board. I suggest you send each other PMs 'till you get blue in the face about this childish crap. Keep it off the boards, because I will start to delete it. Every single post.

so we are back to deleting instead of issuing bannishments and warnings? frankly, bernie has ignored the rules in at least half a dozen posts, with his signature and even with his profile ... so when do you start actually holding posters to the rules and consequences?

Dude just act like he doesnt exist and you will avoid all of this
Q: How do you get Democrats to pay taxes? A: Appoint them to Cabinet positions.

Mitt Romney in 2012

Follow Me On Twitter!
Ghosthoffa
Alternate Captain
Alternate Captain

Postby Bernie2006 on Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:14 am

Ghosthoffa wrote:
CoyoteTony wrote:

Because he can't!!! I haven't even posted anything and he's already sending me pm's. Sheeesh

CoyoteTony wrote:right, at least tyou send off the first shot using this username.

I have no worries that evenrually you will be banned .. .and i just don't mean this account but all of them.

Don't think Pete's delay of dealing with crap like you to be an agreement between you and him. he will eventually tire of your childish behaviour and just like russ did, ban whenever you poop up.

you are right about one thing, Russ will get tired of your childish behavior
Bernie2006

Postby coyotetony on Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:44 am

Bernie2006 wrote:
Ghosthoffa wrote:
CoyoteTony wrote:

Because he can't!!! I haven't even posted anything and he's already sending me pm's. Sheeesh

CoyoteTony wrote:right, at least tyou send off the first shot using this username.

I have no worries that evenrually you will be banned .. .and i just don't mean this account but all of them.

Don't think Pete's delay of dealing with crap like you to be an agreement between you and him. he will eventually tire of your childish behaviour and just like russ did, ban whenever you poop up.

you are right about one thing, Russ will get tired of your childish behavior

just douign what the mods asked us to do. I figure it is better then responding o your childish posts here or on all those other mesage boards that you have followed me to and continued over 2 years now trying to cause crap. So, I will continue to PM you on all your usernames. :lol:

So Matz, Ghost et al, this is my last public post to bernie and any of his usernames. :cool:
Bill Cosby
coyotetony
Top Line Center
Top Line Center

Postby Pete on Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:22 am

I want to believe that, too.
Pete
Enforcer
Enforcer

Postby Bernie2006 on Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:36 am

Pete wrote:I want to believe that, too.
ya we'll see. Tony go 1 better and don't even pm me. Do you think you can handle that?
Bernie2006

Postby Roadrunner on Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:07 pm

Bernie2006 wrote:
ya we'll see. Tony go 1 better and don't even pm me. Do you think you can handle that?

This is your 5th post, and absolutely NONE of them make a single reference to the sport of hockey. Not a word.

Why are you here?
I'm due for a phone upgrade, and I can tell you what I will NOT get.....eat it Silly-Sack! Boycot the Blackberry!
Roadrunner
Third Line Agitator
Third Line Agitator

Postby coyotetony on Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:18 pm

Roadrunner wrote:
Bernie2006 wrote:

This is your 5th post, and absolutely NONE of them make a single reference to the sport of hockey. Not a word.

Why are you here?

That's a good question. I would think the answer would be obvious. My question is, why is bernie allowed to even post here since he was banned by russ 5 times last season? I understand that the mods aren't yet convinced that cactus is bernie, but eventually they will come to know those two usernames are the same person and eventually his other usernames will also be discovered. Bernie is on the banned list and regardless of his username should not be allowed to post here unless the owner of the message board, russ, says it is OK.
Last edited by coyotetony on Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bill Cosby
coyotetony
Top Line Center
Top Line Center

Postby Don on Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:48 pm

Roadrunner wrote:
Bernie2006 wrote:

Why are you here?

RR, I'm sure all of your 1500 posts have been about hockey. Bernie is right, Tony fired the first shot. he didn't post anything and he gets attacked

BTW... are you SURE that bernie2006 is the real bernie???
Don
Rookie
Rookie

Postby coyotetony on Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:18 pm

Don wrote:
Roadrunner wrote:
Bernie2006 wrote:

Why are you here?

RR, I'm sure all of your 1500 posts have been about hockey. Bernie is right, Tony fired the first shot. he didn't post anything and he gets attacked

BTW... are you SURE that bernie2006 is the real bernie???

Actually Don, you are wrong. Cactus (who is really bernie) fired the first shot. Check out the date on the 6th post of this page: http://coyotescorner.net/viewtopic.php? ... c&start=30 ... If you can show me where I fired a shot earlier then this at bernie or cactus or any username bernie has been using in the weeks previous to this, the real first shot, I will gladly these boards never to return again.

Here is the post in question, dated August 22:
Cactus wrote:Rules sound great. With the bogie (golf) given on bannings (allowed back), having a "banned counter" as part of a person's profile sounds like a good way to control past ban'ees reminding when the "lifetime" ban could come:

Banned Counter: 2

JMHO!

The only person ever to post anything about me being arrogant over and over again, without any sort of prompting from me in the recent weeks has been bernie.

The only person ever to even mention anything about my townhouse in Phx has been bernie ... and I mean ever .. since the first day of www.coyotescorner.net

And now, Cactus (really bernie) thinks claiming that his location just so happens to be the same city I moved to in Florida bothers me. All it does is make me feel sorry for a guy who has stalked me around the world wide web from message board to message board for the past 3 seasons over the Zac Bierk threads trying to get me banned. Tell me that isn't the saddest life story you ever heard in your entire life. How can a life remain so empty as to do what he has done over a guy who hasn't played in 3 years and barely played that season?

Furthermore, bernie2006 has made only a few posts and everyone has ben about me. And what shot did I ever fire at bernie2006? Care to show me a post where I fired a shot at bernie2006?

I am curious as to why you claimed I fired the first shot when I know you are intelligent enough to be able to read and it is very clearly posted as to whom fired the first shot and who has not even fired a shot at specific posters?

Furthermore, if the mods would follow through on the consequences they claim is for everyone on these boards this mess wouldnt happen. And since Cactus has been warned and bernie is known for having multiple accounts and this bernie2006 account is new, dont you honestly think that all he is doing is not using his cactus account until that warning has served his time and is removed until he goes back to it again? Of coursem now that I have posted he will try and discredit me and go back to it for a post or two claiming he is not the same person. But if Pete can do a city ISP check he will discover that those usernames will be from thesame city ... and i am sure there are a number of other usernames originating from his computer/city.

So Don, I wonder if you are man enough to admit you are wrong and apologize for making an inaccurate claim?
Bill Cosby
coyotetony
Top Line Center
Top Line Center

Postby davinchy on Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:55 pm

Dear All Seeing Moderator,

Would it be a good suggestion to make a Tony/Bernie/whom ever else wants to forum; so they can snipe at each other and when we WANT to see the "discussion" we can then join that forum?
davinchy
Enforcer
Enforcer

Postby Pete on Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:01 pm

davinchy wrote:Dear All Seeing Moderator,

Would it be a good suggestion to make a Tony/Bernie/whom ever else wants to forum; so they can snipe at each other and when we WANT to see the "discussion" we can then join that forum?

Haha great suggestion. :lol:
Pete
Enforcer
Enforcer

Postby Don on Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:37 pm

:lol: :lol: Well I can't say for sure if Cactus is the legendary Bernie but, I can say with a doubt bernie2006 is NOT.
Don
Rookie
Rookie

Postby ukyote on Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:49 am

Tony, for a supposedly mature and intelligent man you aren't very good at ignoring the immature and 'mentally ill' people who take the mick out of you, are you? If you ignored "Bernie" then "he" would go away altogether. For someone who is a member of Mensa you're slow on the uptake mate.

If you were really any more mature than "Bernie" you'd turn the other cheek, as the book you live your life by tells us all to do.
'nuff said mate...
ukyote
Enforcer
Enforcer

Postby davinchy on Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:54 am

Pete wrote:
davinchy wrote:Dear All Seeing Moderator,

Haha great suggestion. :lol:

Thanks :), You could also move the off topic threads there too when they start to clutter the on topic discussions; this way you wouldn't have to resort to deleting posts
davinchy
Enforcer
Enforcer

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements