Introduction

All Announcements for the site are here!

Moderators: CBL, Stunned, Matzel

Postby art vandelay on Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:50 pm

davinchy wrote:Add another Mike...at 38 so I guess I am the older Mike now?!

LOL, My name is Mike also....and I'm 42!!!!

I'm getting used to have too many Mikes wherever I go. At work, there are 3 Mikes on my team. Amongst my closest friends, 3 of them are named Mike. And now here!!!!

:P
art vandelay
Prospect
Prospect

Postby davinchy on Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:13 pm

The oldest Mike :P
davinchy
Enforcer
Enforcer

Postby Matzel on Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:41 pm

SjostromFan wrote:
Robert Earthpig wrote:Welcome Mike. Any relatives in Canmore?
:lol: ...Now, Coyotehowl I would like to know if you know why he asked if you had any relatives in Canmore. :lol: If you don't I'll gladly let you in on why he did and no one ruin it 4 me getting to tell him if he's clueless.

Danny?! Is a month time enough for you to come up with the punch line? ;)
Matzel
Administrator
Administrator

Postby SjostromFan on Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:10 pm

Matzel wrote:
SjostromFan wrote:
Robert Earthpig wrote:Welcome Mike. Any relatives in Canmore?
:lol: ...Now, Coyotehowl I would like to know if you know why he asked if you had any relatives in Canmore. :lol: If you don't I'll gladly let you in on why he did and no one ruin it 4 me getting to tell him if he's clueless.
Danny?! Is a month time enough for you to come up with the punch line? ;)
lol I tried to find a clip from the "Royal Canadian Air Farce" of "mike from canmore" segment but couldn't then forgot about this lol. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Morgan_(comedian)
He played a really stupid guy from the country (the country being away from any towns etc) in Alberta and he would just say "I'm mike from canmore" as the answer to every question he was asked it was great.
“I love the kid. He's the only one I’ve coached against who has scored against me and blew me a kiss.” – Wayne Gretzky on Ovechkin
“The next morning in Columbus, as I got out of bed to answer the wakeup call, the left side of my body was bruised and sore like I had been in a car crash. I guess you could say I was ‘Ovechkinned.'" -St. Louis Blues defenseman Eric Weinrich
SjostromFan
Enforcer
Enforcer

Postby FrozenArizona on Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:58 pm

Hi all,

I'm a newbie here and I live on the other side of the pound.

I had trouble when I was young to follow the NHL, because media here were not covering this sport.

Thanks to internet, this time is over and I can now support my two favorite teams: Phoenix Coyotes and Montreal Canadiens.

I'll go to my first NHL game on september the 29th, because Kings and Ducks are starting their season in London, and of course, I have my tickets !

My dream ? I've never been to either USA or Canada ... but trust me, one day, I'll take the plane !
Last edited by FrozenArizona on Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FrozenArizona
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Postby Matzel on Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:47 pm

^Welcome to the cc.net. Glad you found us and glad to have you.

Enjoy the game in London and maybe post about your experience when you get back.
Matzel
Administrator
Administrator

Previous

Return to Announcements