Unofficial Shane Doan Fan Page!

All Announcements for the site are here!

Moderators: CBL, Stunned, Matzel

Unofficial Shane Doan Fan Page!

Postby Juuso on Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:07 am

Check this one up!

Unofficial Shane Doan Fan Page!: http://shanedoan19.suntuubi.com/

My english is not perfect, so I don´t write much, but there is lot of videos about Doaner and also photos and couple good articles :)

And remember, I just opened that page so there will be more stuff soon!

Welcome! :cool:
Image
User avatar
Juuso
Prospect
Prospect
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:10 am
Location: Helsinki, Finland

Postby Perreault4life on Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:57 am

Very complete website. Honestly; awesome job, Juuso!

I'll try to sign something in your guestbook. Lol, I say "try" b/c I barely understand what's written on there. :shock: I assume that's Finnish?!

Anyways...keep up the good work! :wink:

EDIT: Oh, it worked. What? Am I that smart? :P hihi
User avatar
Perreault4life
Prospect
Prospect
 
Posts: 302
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:55 pm
Location: Québec, Canada

Postby Juuso on Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:17 am

Perreault4life wrote:Very complete website. Honestly; awesome job, Juuso!

I'll try to sign something in your guestbook. Lol, I say "try" b/c I barely understand what's written on there. :shock: I assume that's Finnish?!

Anyways...keep up the good work! :wink:

EDIT: Oh, it worked. What? Am I that smart? :P hihi


Yes that´s finnish :D Thanks for those comments :D

"Lue vieraskirjaa" means read the guest book and "kirjoita vieraskirjaan" means write to guest book.

so "vieraskirja" means guest book and "nimi" means name and "kommentit" means comments. It´s pretty simple ;)

I try to update Multimedia and Game Log section after every game 8-) and who knows.... maybe I put also some bonus video clips to multimedia section ;)

I´m also searching older clips about Doaner, so if someone has any just tell me and also good pictures about him are welcome :)
Image
User avatar
Juuso
Prospect
Prospect
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:10 am
Location: Helsinki, Finland

Postby pegi on Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:50 pm

Hyvää työtä frendi = Nice work dude :cool:

How to speak & write Finish...
Let's start to study Finish language :lol: ...

-PEGI-
pegi
Prospect
Prospect
 
Posts: 254
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:14 pm
Location: Espoo, Finland

Postby Juuso on Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:31 pm

Wooooops :? I changed the language of that site and everything disappeared, including Perreaut4life´s comment so I´m very sorry :-(

But now I fixed everything and language has been changed ;)

There is also little more information in the front page 8)

So welcome: www.shanedoan19.suntuubi.com :P
Image
User avatar
Juuso
Prospect
Prospect
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:10 am
Location: Helsinki, Finland

Postby Juuso on Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:35 pm

pegi wrote:Hyvää työtä frendi = Nice work dude :cool:

How to speak & write Finish...
Let's start to study Finish language :lol: ...

-PEGI-


Yes :D but finish means "loppu" in Finland ;) I assume that you ment finnish.... :lol:

noh leikki leikkinä ;)
Image
User avatar
Juuso
Prospect
Prospect
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:10 am
Location: Helsinki, Finland

Postby Perreault4life on Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:18 pm

Juuso wrote:
Yes that´s finnish :D Thanks for those comments :D

"Lue vieraskirjaa" means read the guest book and "kirjoita vieraskirjaan" means write to guest book.

so "vieraskirja" means guest book and "nimi" means name and "kommentit" means comments. It´s pretty simple ;)


First of all; no problem about my comment being erased. I had "copy/paste" it so I just clicked another time and it was still there...so i.e. you now have the exact same comment as the one I posted this morning! How great is that?! :rolleyes:

BTW, I had understood the meaning of "nimi" and "kommentit"... and it wasn't too hard figuring out that "Lue vieraskirjaa" was there for the ones who wanted to read the guestbook, since "lue" is, in some way, similar to French: "Lire" or "lu" or "lue". Oh well...! hihi

You guys are fun; Hey! They're giving free Finnish classes on the Yotes boards everyone! Ha!
:stupid:
User avatar
Perreault4life
Prospect
Prospect
 
Posts: 302
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:55 pm
Location: Québec, Canada

Postby Robert Earthpig on Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:41 pm

“It´s pretty simple.” :lol: Easy for you to say!

How do you say, “People who think Shane Doan is only third line material have tiny marsupial heads and even tinier marsupial brains.” ?
Long Live The Jets
User avatar
Robert Earthpig
Alternate Captain
Alternate Captain
 
Posts: 8458
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Valleytwixtpointyrocks

Postby pegi on Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:31 am

Juuso wrote:
pegi wrote:Hyvää työtä frendi = Nice work dude :cool:

How to speak & write Finish...
Let's start to study Finish language :lol: ...

-PEGI-


Yes :D but finish means "loppu" in Finland ;) I assume that you ment finnish.... :lol:

noh leikki leikkinä ;)


Ohh my bad. Sorry, of course finnish ;) .. :lol:
pegi
Prospect
Prospect
 
Posts: 254
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:14 pm
Location: Espoo, Finland

Postby Juuso on Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:34 am

Robert Earthpig wrote:“It´s pretty simple.” :lol: Easy for you to say!

How do you say, “People who think Shane Doan is only third line material have tiny marsupial heads and even tinier marsupial brains.” ?


Finnish is one of the most difficult languages in the world, that´s true :lol:

Have you ever thought that why all finnish NHL players talk so bad english? English and finnish are so different laguages, that it is very hard to learn speak or write fluently :lol: Maybe you have noticed that by reading my posts and also pegi´s.

“People who think Shane Doan is only third line material have tiny marsupial heads and even tinier marsupial brains.”

= Ihmiset jotka ajattelevat, että Shane Doan on vain kolmosketjun materiaalia, omaavat vain pienet pussieläimen päät ja vielä pienemmät pussieläimen aivot. :-P
Image
User avatar
Juuso
Prospect
Prospect
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:10 am
Location: Helsinki, Finland

Postby Juuso on Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:37 am

Perreault4life wrote:First of all; no problem about my comment being erased. I had "copy/paste" it so I just clicked another time and it was still there...so i.e. you now have the exact same comment as the one I posted this morning! How great is that?! :rolleyes:

BTW, I had understood the meaning of "nimi" and "kommentit"... and it wasn't too hard figuring out that "Lue vieraskirjaa" was there for the ones who wanted to read the guestbook, since "lue" is, in some way, similar to French: "Lire" or "lu" or "lue". Oh well...! hihi

You guys are fun; Hey! They're giving free Finnish classes on the Yotes boards everyone! Ha! :stupid:


Oh, Great! And thanks again for those comments! ;) :D
Image
User avatar
Juuso
Prospect
Prospect
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:10 am
Location: Helsinki, Finland

Postby pegi on Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:27 pm

:lol:
pegi
Prospect
Prospect
 
Posts: 254
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:14 pm
Location: Espoo, Finland

Postby Juuso on Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:12 pm

I´m going to add some bonus videos to the multimedia section. I made a tribute to Josh Gratton and also to Keith Ballard, so those videos will be there soon. I´m going to do more videos, so keep your head up ;)
Image
User avatar
Juuso
Prospect
Prospect
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:10 am
Location: Helsinki, Finland

Postby Juuso on Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:59 am

Hello everybody!

I changed the appearance of my home page. I think it´s better now! What do you think? Is it better now?

:lol:
Image
User avatar
Juuso
Prospect
Prospect
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:10 am
Location: Helsinki, Finland

Postby Perreault4life on Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:20 pm

Yes, I just made a quick inspection and it looks great, even more than before. :wink: I like it with your sig and everything. It must have been a lot of work for you, especially the multimedia and game log sections.

Awesome job, Juuso. Even though I'm not particularly a big fan of Doan, I'll keep visiting your website for sure. It's just way too nice.
User avatar
Perreault4life
Prospect
Prospect
 
Posts: 302
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:55 pm
Location: Québec, Canada

Next

Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron