Win another Coyotes Auto'd Puck! Contest #3!

All Announcements for the site are here!

Moderators: CBL, Stunned, Matzel

Postby slash16 on Fri Feb 21, 2003 9:39 pm

That's right, ties take the game off the board, and (to all in the contest) don't even THINK about sniveling about it!! Yours truly, already in LAST place, lost my 12 point game tonight so you are better off than I am.

This falls under the category of OH WELL...You places your bets and you takes your chances... :biggrin:

As always, THANKS RUSS for running such a great site!! :thumbsup:
slash16

Postby rbrooks on Fri Feb 21, 2003 9:53 pm

slash16 wrote:That's right, ties take the game off the board, and (to all in the contest) don't even THINK about sniveling about it!! Yours truly, already in LAST place, lost my 12 point game tonight so you are better off than I am.

This falls under the category of OH WELL...You places your bets and you takes your chances... :biggrin:

As always, THANKS RUSS for running such a great site!! :thumbsup:

LOL!

No problem thats for running a great contest and thanks people for making this the best Coyotes site on the internet.
"Hockey is clutch and clutch is everything in life"
rbrooks
Rookie
Rookie

Postby slash16 on Fri Feb 21, 2003 10:44 pm

Potential MAX points (not including GWG) with 3 games to go are in parenthesis...

cbltran - 40 (59)

witchy - 37 (47)

ducky - 33 (55)

shortstop - 32 (42)

imissloot - 32 (57)

badmood8 - 31 (46)

coyote andy - 30 (54)

IceWeasel39 - 29 (47)

vsmith - 28 (52)

rbrooks - 27 (50)

coyote tony - 27 (45)

slash16 - 21 (40)
slash16

Postby slash16 on Thu Feb 27, 2003 9:23 pm

OK, this contest is tightening up real nice for those in competition for the last game...

Current standings with 1 game to go (and the pick) are in parenthesis...

cbltran - 43 (Ana 4) - Kjellberg

imissloot - 42 (Ana 3) - Carney

witchy - 41 (Ana 5) - Havelid

ducky - 41 (Phx 2) - Johnson

coyote andy - 41 (Phx 6) - Markov

vsmith - 39 (Phx 6) - Johnson

rbrooks - 37 (Ana 1) - Chistov

iceweasel39 - 35 (Phx 5) - Amonte

shortstop - 35 (Ana 6) - Kariya

coyotetony - 33 (Phx 5) - Johnson

badmood8 - 31 (Phx 6) - Briere

slash16 - 26 (ana 6) - Kariya

Based on POINTS ONLY: If Anaheim wins, cbltran wins the puck with 47 points. If Phoenix wins, coyote andy wins with 47 points. If it's a tie then the game gets thrown out and cbltran wins with 43 points. UNLESS... the GWG comes into play....we are 2-for-132 so someone's due!

Should there be a tie, whoever is tied will go head-to-head picking the winner of the next games and the number of goals the Coyotes will score. Whoever picks the winner and is closest to number of goals scored will win. If it's still tied we'll just keep on going...
slash16

Postby coyotetony on Fri Feb 28, 2003 10:59 pm

WAY TO GO ANDREW!!! You won the autographed puck ... amazing.

I still can't believe you beat the snot out of me.
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice.
Bill Cosby
coyotetony
Top Line Center
Top Line Center

Postby vsmith on Sat Mar 01, 2003 12:30 am

I will never-ever want again Sean Burke to let a goal just for the sake of it. I promise! but he SHOULD'VE MADE JOHNSON'S THE GWG!!!!! :cry:

Congratulations, Andy! :)
vsmith

Postby slash16 on Sat Mar 01, 2003 5:52 pm

Final Standings (Gee, no one picked Savage. What a shocker...) The esteemed panel went a pathetic 2-for-144 in picking GWG scorers. Hopefully next month we will improve to above 1.something percent...

CONGRATS CoyoteAndy for winning the Daymond Langkow puck!

VERY close contest though (except for that bonehead in last place), and I'm glad it went down to the last game. It's all about having a good time and enjoying a little of what we all love. Until I SMOKE YOU ALL NEXT MONTH!! (I gotta be due, right?) :lol: Make sure you get in on the next one!

coyote andy 47

vsmith - 45

cbltran - 43

ducky - 43

imissloot - 42

witchy - 41

iceweasel39 - 40

coyotetony - 38

rbrooks - 37

badmood8 - 37

shortstop - 35

slash16 - 27
slash16

Postby CBLatran on Sat Mar 01, 2003 9:12 pm

gee, lost the puck and my teaching contract for next year--it's been one of those weeks... If anyone has a contact at the 2 year college level, pm me (I'm willing to move anywhere in the continental U.S.--Arizona would be a nice change from Georgia!). I have an MA in English and almost 5 years of full time teaching under my belt (if that helps).

Wish me luck everyone (On the brighter-side, I'm actually looking forward to a change of scenery)!
CBLatran

Postby Coyote Andy on Mon Mar 03, 2003 7:51 pm

I won? I won! I actually won something. What do I have to do to get the puck? Who do I talk to?

:smiles: :smiles: :smiles: :smiles: :smiles:

Thank you to whom ever this idea was.
Coyote Andy

Postby slash16 on Tue Mar 04, 2003 8:20 pm

I've got your info and you should receive your puck within the next week.

Congrats!
slash16

Previous

Return to Announcements