Greetings from the East Coast!

All Announcements for the site are here!

Moderators: CBL, Stunned, Matzel

Greetings from the East Coast!

Postby Procala on Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:31 pm

Hey everyone, 22 year old hockey fan from Atlanta. I was always been a big fan of college football (I graduated from U of Alabama), and I've recently done some research and have been getting ready for this season going on now.

Although I am from Atlanta, I didn't just chose to home town team, instead I did what I do for most sports which is do some research and see what team "chooses me".

I love what the Coyotes are doing and I can't help but cheer for them. So, sadly the Coyotes won't be coming to Atlanta this season, but I got Center Ice so I'm going to watch all the games from here one out.

I hope to get to know some of you guys, I know very little about the history of the Coyotes, and to be honest, I not yet at the point where I can make comments on line changes and stuff, but hopefully I will be doing that soon.

Anyways, name is Lucas and I look forward to getting to know you all!
Procala
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Re: Greetings from the East Coast!

Postby wabbit3119 on Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:34 pm

Procala wrote:Hey everyone, 22 year old hockey fan from Atlanta. I was always been a big fan of college football (I graduated from U of Alabama), and I've recently done some research and have been getting ready for this season going on now.

Although I am from Atlanta, I didn't just chose to home town team, instead I did what I do for most sports which is do some research and see what team "chooses me".

I love what the Coyotes are doing and I can't help but cheer for them. So, sadly the Coyotes won't be coming to Atlanta this season, but I got Center Ice so I'm going to watch all the games from here one out.

I hope to get to know some of you guys, I know very little about the history of the Coyotes, and to be honest, I not yet at the point where I can make comments on line changes and stuff, but hopefully I will be doing that soon.

awesome
we are thrilled to have you
make yourself at home
RESIGN UPSHALL AND PRUCHA
wabbit3119
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Procala on Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:39 pm

wabbit3119 wrote:
Procala wrote:Hey everyone, 22 year old hockey fan from Atlanta. I was always been a big fan of college football (I graduated from U of Alabama), and I've recently done some research and have been getting ready for this season going on now.

awesome
we are thrilled to have you
make yourself at home

Thanks, I definitely will. I'm glad I found a place where I can talk Coyotes hockey.!
Procala
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Postby Matzel on Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:30 am

Great to have you, mate!
Matzel
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Roadrunner on Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:50 pm

Thrice welcome. Nice sig.
I'm due for a phone upgrade, and I can tell you what I will NOT get.....eat it Silly-Sack! Boycot the Blackberry!
Roadrunner
Third Line Agitator
Third Line Agitator

Postby HKYFN on Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:01 pm

Well welcome to the Board. Post away even though you say you know nothing about the history and feel you are not at the point you can talk about line changes.

I mean heck it doesn't stop Purp/E/Village idiot and he has been here for years.....

:lol:
Official Coyotes Blogger for HockeyBuzz.com
Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/HKYFN
HKYFN
Enforcer
Enforcer

Postby Roadrunner on Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:40 pm

HKYFN wrote:Well welcome to the Board. Post away even though you say you know nothing about the history and feel you are not at the point you can talk about line changes.

I mean heck it doesn't stop Purp/E/Village idiot and he has been here for years.....

:lol: Right-o. If Purp can do it, so can you!
I'm due for a phone upgrade, and I can tell you what I will NOT get.....eat it Silly-Sack! Boycot the Blackberry!
Roadrunner
Third Line Agitator
Third Line Agitator

Postby Ghosthoffa on Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:47 pm

Roadrunner wrote:
HKYFN wrote:Well welcome to the Board. Post away even though you say you know nothing about the history and feel you are not at the point you can talk about line changes.

:lol: Right-o. If Purp can do it, so can you!

Q: How do you get Democrats to pay taxes? A: Appoint them to Cabinet positions.

Mitt Romney in 2012

Follow Me On Twitter!
Ghosthoffa
Alternate Captain
Alternate Captain

Postby Procala on Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:09 pm

I did look it up, and saw that the Coyotes will be in Nashville this year in early February so I'm looking to buy tickets for that game since they aren't coming to Atlanta and Nashville is the next closet team. So, when they play and if you are watching it, keeps your eyes open for me!
Procala
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Postby pxpyote on Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:53 pm

Welcome aboard! Hope you can make it to Nashville!
pxpyote
Enforcer
Enforcer

Return to Announcements