Greetings from the East Coast!

All Announcements for the site are here!

Moderators: CBL, Stunned, Matzel

Greetings from the East Coast!

Postby Procala on Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:31 pm

Hey everyone, 22 year old hockey fan from Atlanta. I was always been a big fan of college football (I graduated from U of Alabama), and I've recently done some research and have been getting ready for this season going on now.

Although I am from Atlanta, I didn't just chose to home town team, instead I did what I do for most sports which is do some research and see what team "chooses me".

I love what the Coyotes are doing and I can't help but cheer for them. So, sadly the Coyotes won't be coming to Atlanta this season, but I got Center Ice so I'm going to watch all the games from here one out.

I hope to get to know some of you guys, I know very little about the history of the Coyotes, and to be honest, I not yet at the point where I can make comments on line changes and stuff, but hopefully I will be doing that soon.

Anyways, name is Lucas and I look forward to getting to know you all!
Image
User avatar
Procala
Draft Pick
Draft Pick
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:19 pm
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

Re: Greetings from the East Coast!

Postby wabbit3119 on Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:34 pm

Procala wrote:Hey everyone, 22 year old hockey fan from Atlanta. I was always been a big fan of college football (I graduated from U of Alabama), and I've recently done some research and have been getting ready for this season going on now.

Although I am from Atlanta, I didn't just chose to home town team, instead I did what I do for most sports which is do some research and see what team "chooses me".

I love what the Coyotes are doing and I can't help but cheer for them. So, sadly the Coyotes won't be coming to Atlanta this season, but I got Center Ice so I'm going to watch all the games from here one out.

I hope to get to know some of you guys, I know very little about the history of the Coyotes, and to be honest, I not yet at the point where I can make comments on line changes and stuff, but hopefully I will be doing that soon.

Anyways, name is Lucas and I look forward to getting to know you all!

awesome
we are thrilled to have you
make yourself at home
Image
RESIGN UPSHALL AND PRUCHA
User avatar
wabbit3119
Rookie
Rookie
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 11:05 pm

Re: Greetings from the East Coast!

Postby Procala on Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:39 pm

wabbit3119 wrote:
Procala wrote:Hey everyone, 22 year old hockey fan from Atlanta. I was always been a big fan of college football (I graduated from U of Alabama), and I've recently done some research and have been getting ready for this season going on now.

Although I am from Atlanta, I didn't just chose to home town team, instead I did what I do for most sports which is do some research and see what team "chooses me".

I love what the Coyotes are doing and I can't help but cheer for them. So, sadly the Coyotes won't be coming to Atlanta this season, but I got Center Ice so I'm going to watch all the games from here one out.

I hope to get to know some of you guys, I know very little about the history of the Coyotes, and to be honest, I not yet at the point where I can make comments on line changes and stuff, but hopefully I will be doing that soon.

Anyways, name is Lucas and I look forward to getting to know you all!

awesome
we are thrilled to have you
make yourself at home


Thanks, I definitely will. I'm glad I found a place where I can talk Coyotes hockey.!
Image
User avatar
Procala
Draft Pick
Draft Pick
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:19 pm
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

Postby Matzel on Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:30 am

Great to have you, mate!
Image
User avatar
Matzel
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 10174
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2002 6:37 pm
Location: 'Freddy Beach', Canada

Postby Roadrunner on Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:50 pm

Thrice welcome. Nice sig.
I'm due for a phone upgrade, and I can tell you what I will NOT get.....eat it Silly-Sack! Boycot the Blackberry!
Roadrunner
Third Line Agitator
Third Line Agitator
 
Posts: 3142
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2003 12:17 am
Location: Bizarro World

Re: Greetings from the East Coast!

Postby HKYFN on Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:01 pm

Procala wrote:Hey everyone, 22 year old hockey fan from Atlanta. I was always been a big fan of college football (I graduated from U of Alabama), and I've recently done some research and have been getting ready for this season going on now.

Although I am from Atlanta, I didn't just chose to home town team, instead I did what I do for most sports which is do some research and see what team "chooses me".

I love what the Coyotes are doing and I can't help but cheer for them. So, sadly the Coyotes won't be coming to Atlanta this season, but I got Center Ice so I'm going to watch all the games from here one out.

I hope to get to know some of you guys, I know very little about the history of the Coyotes, and to be honest, I not yet at the point where I can make comments on line changes and stuff, but hopefully I will be doing that soon.

Anyways, name is Lucas and I look forward to getting to know you all!



Well welcome to the Board. Post away even though you say you know nothing about the history and feel you are not at the point you can talk about line changes.

I mean heck it doesn't stop Purp/E/Village idiot and he has been here for years.....

:lol:
Official Coyotes Blogger for HockeyBuzz.com
Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/HKYFN
User avatar
HKYFN
Enforcer
Enforcer
 
Posts: 1128
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:32 pm
Location: Gilbert, Arizona

Re: Greetings from the East Coast!

Postby Roadrunner on Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:40 pm

HKYFN wrote:Well welcome to the Board. Post away even though you say you know nothing about the history and feel you are not at the point you can talk about line changes.

I mean heck it doesn't stop Purp/E/Village idiot and he has been here for years.....

:lol:


:lol: Right-o. If Purp can do it, so can you!
I'm due for a phone upgrade, and I can tell you what I will NOT get.....eat it Silly-Sack! Boycot the Blackberry!
Roadrunner
Third Line Agitator
Third Line Agitator
 
Posts: 3142
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2003 12:17 am
Location: Bizarro World

Re: Greetings from the East Coast!

Postby Ghosthoffa on Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:47 pm

Roadrunner wrote:
HKYFN wrote:Well welcome to the Board. Post away even though you say you know nothing about the history and feel you are not at the point you can talk about line changes.

I mean heck it doesn't stop Purp/E/Village idiot and he has been here for years.....

:lol:


:lol: Right-o. If Purp can do it, so can you!




Image
Q: How do you get Democrats to pay taxes? A: Appoint them to Cabinet positions.

Mitt Romney in 2012

Follow Me On Twitter!
User avatar
Ghosthoffa
Alternate Captain
Alternate Captain
 
Posts: 7858
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:58 am
Location: Marley Park Surprise AZ

Postby Procala on Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:09 pm

I did look it up, and saw that the Coyotes will be in Nashville this year in early February so I'm looking to buy tickets for that game since they aren't coming to Atlanta and Nashville is the next closet team. So, when they play and if you are watching it, keeps your eyes open for me!
Image
User avatar
Procala
Draft Pick
Draft Pick
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:19 pm
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

Postby pxpyote on Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:53 pm

Welcome aboard! Hope you can make it to Nashville!
User avatar
pxpyote
Enforcer
Enforcer
 
Posts: 1966
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:20 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ


Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron