Possible FA Additions (summer 2013)

This is the place to talk all trade and free agent ideas and rumors.

Moderators: CBL, Stunned, Matzel

Re: Possible FA Additions (summer 2013)

Postby Matzel on Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:06 am

CBL wrote:I looked him up on capgeek....

At least some info on capgeek seems outdated, no?! Rundblad is listed as RFA as of today. :scratch:
Matzel
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Possible FA Additions (summer 2013)

Postby CBL on Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:17 pm

Matzel wrote:
CBL wrote:I looked him up on capgeek....

At least some info on capgeek seems outdated, no?! Rundblad is listed as RFA as of today. :scratch:

They must not be updating the signings regularly (perhaps the contract terms aren't official yet :shrugg: ); still, Runblad's player profile does list him as being with the 'Yotes for 2013-2014.

I didn't say capgeek was the most authoritative resource, just that they listed Brule as a 'Yote for 2013-2014 (he's not on the active or non-active rosters either). Hell, they haven't updated Hextall, McMillan, or Louis either (on the main menu but they are each listed as being Pirates for the upcoming season). I'm not sure how they update, since the player profiles for Boedker and Goncharov don't list them as being with the 'Yotes (or Arnold/Clackson for the Pirates for 2013-2014). So Brule must be related to one of the updaters :P

I'm with you (on your previous)--let camp sort 'em ALL out (time to waive Moss, Biz, Vermette, and Yip--just kidding we should at least keep Vermette and Moss around one more season).

Hmmmm, did Vermette and Moss play much on the same line? If not, try them out (Vermette had 13 Goals & 8 Assists while Moss had 5 Goals and 15 assists) with Chip (3rd line?)
CBL

Previous

Return to Trade/Free Agent Talk & Rumors