Peter Mueller

This is the place to talk all trade and free agent ideas and rumors.

Moderators: CBL, Stunned, Matzel

Peter Mueller

Postby Murf on Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:50 am

Peter Mueller is a UFA, and still available. If the Don brought him back, could you forgive Mueller for being an immature little bitch?

I don't know if I could cheer for him. Wheeler, Turris, Mueller - I've kinda hoped that they would all fail miserably. What if he was brought back to the Coyotes?
Murf
Third Line Agitator
Third Line Agitator

Re: Peter Mueller

Postby Hulkzilla on Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:32 pm

He would still suck..rather have a kid called up..so pass on him... of what's left..
I'd like Brad Boyes..Did good with Sabres..Did really good with Islanders last year..he's our kinda journeyman.
The Liver is EVIL...and Must be Punished
Hulkzilla
Prospect
Prospect

Postby Matzel on Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:17 am

Not a chance. He was uninspired when he was here. He asked for a trade. Immediately after he arrived in Colorado he started producing. It indicated that he had played at much less than 100% while under contract for the Coyotes. *WHY* would we ever want a character like that back?

The Panthers gambled on Mueller with a one year contract. It didn't pay off. With all his concussion problems he might be finished. Maybe it's hockey karma?! :shrugg:
Matzel
Administrator
Administrator

Postby yotesreign on Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:19 pm

Matzel wrote:Not a chance. He was uninspired when he was here. He asked for a trade. Immediately after he arrived in Colorado he started producing. It indicated that he had played at much less than 100% while under contract for the Coyotes. *WHY* would we ever want a character like that back?

The Panthers gambled on Mueller with a one year contract. It didn't pay off. With all his concussion problems he might be finished. Maybe it's hockey karma?! :shrugg:

I'm not a fan of Mueller. I mean, if he came here and scored 25+ goals and got 20+ assists a season I could welcome that production but I wouldn't expect it out of him on any line so nah, I'll pass.
yotesreign
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Robert Earthpig on Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:32 pm

Nope - pass - glass melon and shallow character.
Sadly for him - he's by far the weakest of the three, including Turris and Wheeler.
Wheeler is the best of the lot. As a Jets fan - I appreciate what he brings to the table for them. As a dogs fan - I wish he was playing for us. Wheeler would be the leading scorer on this team for years to come - and he probably will lead the Jets this season.
Turris is also developing into a decent player but it took WAY too long to happen. Wish we traded him for an asset up front - or we traded Rundblad for a forward.
Many of us had great expectations for Turris and Mueller and both were rushed to the show way too quickly by a desperate organization. Thanks goodness GMDM and Tip are true pros who know the game; guys like Miele, Brown, Gormley etc. are developing their pro games and will be ready when they get the call up - as opposed to having their confidences torn to pieces.
I see Viktor Tikhonov has been given an invite to try out for Russia's Olympic squad. Makes me wonder why the dogs can't lure him back to Arizona - give him some playing time and then trade his arse.
Long Live The Jets
Robert Earthpig
Alternate Captain
Alternate Captain

Postby Murf on Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:35 pm

Wheeler is a scumbag. If he pulled that crap on one of the league darlings, there would have been a rule change. But it was PHX, so...whatever.

For no reason except that Wheeler plays for the Jets, I hope the team finishes in last place.
Murf
Third Line Agitator
Third Line Agitator

Postby Stunned on Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:43 pm

Interesting. Wheeler is almost an upside down Mueller..... hmmmmmm

Pass, pass, and pass...
Stunned
Administrator
Administrator

Location: With my therapist, discussing my level of fanaticism

Return to Trade/Free Agent Talk & Rumors