Seidenberg Interest?

This is the place to talk all trade and free agent ideas and rumors.

Moderators: CBL, Stunned, Matzel

Seidenberg Interest?

Postby CBL on Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:05 pm

According to the following article (Link), Seidenberg would be willing to waive his NTC to go where he's wanted (and I'm guessing that he'd want to be). It's unlikely, but he might be a decent re-addition to the team (even though he's more of a veteran than we'll be looking for) if we trade Z, Yandle, Campbell, etc. Of course, we'd have to get a pick or prospect in return as well to make it worth adding a vet.

Still... Yandle for Seidenberg, Pastrnak, and a pick might be worth considering. Or Yandle for Seidenberg and R. Smith (we'd probably need to add a bit more)
CBL

Re: Seidenberg Interest?

Postby Robert Earthpig on Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:38 pm

The Bruins really need help up front and are probably keener on Vermette than Yandle, as they already have Krug, Hamilton etc. Krejci is hurt and they desperately need a second line centre.

How about Vermette AND Yandle for David Krejci, Dennis Seidenberg, Carl Soderberg and a second rounder?

Dogs get a skilled centerman with heaps of playoff experience for the first line (way better than we currently have) and the Bruins get a guy to help propel them into the playoffs in Krejci's absence. In Seidenberg we get a steady veteran who doesn't cough up the puck like Yandle and we'll need some seasoning on the backend. And we get a decent young forward, too, to mix with Domi, Boedker etc.

Sounds win-win to me. If the Bruins don't want to give away Soderberg, we could take Ericksson off their hands instead; still a top six forward.
Long Live The Jets
Robert Earthpig
Alternate Captain
Alternate Captain

Re: Seidenberg Interest?

Postby CBL on Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:13 pm

I'd probably be okay with that, although I'd still like to add younger players if we are going to rebuild
CBL

Return to Trade/Free Agent Talk & Rumors