Coyotes add depth with pair of signings

Here's the place to sound off about the Portland Pirates of the AHL, the Gwinnett Gladiators of the ECHL or anything related to minor league hockey.

Moderators: CBL, Stunned, Matzel

Postby wildcat48 on Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:14 pm

By Chris Roy Published: 19th July 2013

PORTLAND – The Phoenix Coyotes added depth to the organization on Friday after announcing they’ve signed forward Brandon Yip and goaltender Chris Rawlings.

Yip agreed to terms on a one-year, two-way contract with the Coyotes, while Rawlings signed an AHL contract with the Coyotes’ AHL affiliate, Portland Pirates.

Link>>>>
wildcat48
Prospect
Prospect

Re: Coyotes add depth with pair of signings

Postby CBL on Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:44 pm

Well, I'm not too fond of the current Pirates website's layout. Currently, it only allows you to get information about tickets. I kind of wanted to look through some stats from last season and see who was on the roster (last season). Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait a month or so.
CBL

Postby Don on Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:07 pm

CBL wrote:Well, I'm not too fond of the current Pirates website's layout. Currently, it only allows you to get information about tickets. I kind of wanted to look through some stats from last season and see who was on the roster (last season). Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait a month or so.

Are you looking for something like this? http://theahl.com/stats/statdisplay.php?type=skaters&team_id=310&season_id=40&tournament_id=0&leagueId=4&division_id=-1&confId=0
Don
Rookie
Rookie

Postby CBL on Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:44 am

Are you looking for something like this? http://theahl.com/stats/statdisplay.php?type=skaters&team_id=310&season_id=40&tournament_id=0&leagueId=4&division_id=-1&confId=0[/quote]

Yes, that'll work just fine, thank you.

Of course, I would have liked to find the information on the team website (besides a mere link to the AHL website), but I guess I'm just getting old (and spending too much time in fron t of computers) :P
CBL

Postby wildcat48 on Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:06 pm

Hopefully.... The new Pirates website will be a lot better once its completed in Sept.
wildcat48
Prospect
Prospect

Return to Minor League Hockey Sound Off