Max Domi heating up...

Here's the place to sound off about the Portland Pirates of the AHL, the Gwinnett Gladiators of the ECHL or anything related to minor league hockey.

Moderators: CBL, Stunned, Matzel

Max Domi heating up...

Postby Matzel on Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:50 am

Domi is enjoying a fantastic month of December in the 'O'. He is the reigning player of the week, so far scoring 19 points in 8 games and riding a 7 game point scoring streak.

Matzel
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Max Domi heating up...

Postby Hulkzilla on Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:35 pm

He looks really good. I enjoy the fact that he loves to shoot the puck and has a wicked backhand. I think he will be ready sooner than latter.. I mean no 5 year plan with this kid.

Not to hijack the thread, but speaking of another prospect..Gormley does he stink? A team worse -19 is pretty bad for a player on defense. What's up with that?
The Liver is EVIL...and Must be Punished
Hulkzilla
Prospect
Prospect

Postby Matzel on Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:09 pm

Domi scoring an incredible goal in the OHL

Matzel
Administrator
Administrator

Postby CBL on Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:00 pm

Hulkzilla wrote:He looks really good. I enjoy the fact that he loves to shoot the puck and has a wicked backhand. I think he will be ready sooner than latter.. I mean no 5 year plan with this kid.

Not to hijack the thread, but speaking of another prospect..Gormley does he stink? A team worse -19 is pretty bad for a player on defense. What's up with that?

Well, he actually did well up here (15 games | 3 points | +/- 0). So, compared to Murphy's 41 Games | 5 points | -11, Summers's 16 Games | 3 points | -12, and Stone's 45 games | 10 points | -18 he isn't tooo bad. They just may not have found a good partner for him out there.
CBL

Return to Minor League Hockey Sound Off