By the way I work for the Coyotes

Have tickets you'd like to buy, sell or trade? Post your ads here! Must sell at Face Value or below!

Moderators: CBL, Stunned, Matzel

By the way I work for the Coyotes

Postby IanChernisky on Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:05 pm

This is my direct number. Feel free to contact me with any ticket needs.
IanChernisky
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Postby Matzel on Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:27 pm

Not sure where you hid that direct number in your post but this is clearly better posted in the ticket section.

Moved...
Matzel
Administrator
Administrator

Re: By the way I work for the Coyotes

Postby coyotesrock on Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:28 pm

IanChernisky wrote:This is my direct number. Feel free to contact me with any ticket needs.

Ummmm... what number, Ian? I don't see one in the subject line, or in the body of your post.
Season ticket holder for past 10 years.
coyotesrock
Prospect
Prospect

Location: E. Mesa, AZ - Exactly 42.3 miles from Glendale Arena

Postby IanChernisky on Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:30 pm

It was supposed to be a reply to my post for discounted tickets for the game 10/25 with the Flames. The number is 623-772-3342. The tickets will be 40% off if you get them through me.

Thanks
IanChernisky
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Postby hockeyphantom on Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:51 pm

maybe this is why the building is never full? ok, bad joke...but had to be said.
hockeyphantom
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Postby Procala on Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:25 pm

Are the Coyotes selling any tickets for away games? I'm planning to go to the Nashville game since it will be close to home and I would like to sit with any fellow Coyotes fans and I'd much rather financially support the Coyotes compared to the Predators.
Procala
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Postby tpaterson6 on Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:26 am

I am a winter resident and try to get out to 12 games a year. I am currently interested in two good tickets for Feb 7th, what is the easiest way to get tickets online.
It is so easy for us to purchase tickets for basketball and football on line, why is it so difficult to buy hockey tickets?
Please call me at 480-286-7547.
Ted
tpaterson6
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Postby Stunned on Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:28 am

tpaterson6 wrote:I am a winter resident and try to get out to 12 games a year. I am currently interested in two good tickets for Feb 7th, what is the easiest way to get tickets online.
It is so easy for us to purchase tickets for basketball and football on line, why is it so difficult to buy hockey tickets?
Please call me at 480-286-7547.
Ted

Ted,

The easiest way to get tickets online is to go to the official Phoenix Coyotes website at:

Phoenix Coyotes

Toward the top left is a 'Tickets' menu item. From there you can select 'individual games', 'partial season tickets', 'howliday packs', etc. You have to navigate a bit and answer the ridiculously hard to read 'captcha' security question, but its pretty straightforward nonetheless. The Coyotes use TicketMaster, so don't be surprised by the ridiculous TicketMaster 'fees.'

I haven't seen IanChernisky around here since his original posts here, so I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for him to contact you. On the other hand, maybe he'll surprise me and respond here directly. I couldn't say for sure which...

Finally, I wouldn't recommend publishing you're phone number here publicly. I'm not going to remove it at the moment, but I think you should edit your post and remove it. If, for some reason you want to remove it but no longer can (there is a limit to how long a regular user has access to editing their own posts), then let me know and I'll clean it up. Of course, you're perfectly free to leave it up as well....

Finally, finally, you might also try Stub Hub. I've never used it myself, but it looks pretty decent.

Good luck!

Rick
Stunned
Administrator
Administrator

Location: With my therapist, discussing my level of fanaticism

Postby Hockeyoyo on Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:00 pm

You can also try craigslist or ebay. I sell a lot of my season tickets on craigslist, although I don't have any for 2/07. Don't buy from the scalpers though. If there is a link on craigslist to go to a ticket scalper website, stay away. Good luck!!
I'll see you at the good ol' hockey game!!
Season ticket holder since 1996
Section 110 Row R
Hockeyoyo
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Return to Fan Ticket Exchange