2/7 Hurricanes - Sec. 101 Toyota Club - 2 tickets

Have tickets you'd like to buy, sell or trade? Post your ads here! Must sell at Face Value or below!

Moderators: CBL, Stunned, Matzel

2/7 Hurricanes - Sec. 101 Toyota Club - 2 tickets

Postby kellyak10 on Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:37 pm

Toyota Club Section 101 Row F (4th row behind benches)...2 tickets, aisle seats ($150 each – face value is $180)...Includes VIP Parking and All-Inclusive Food and Beverage Buffet.

The Phoenix Coyotes Toyota Club is the most exclusive private membership club in the NHL. The club is only open to 375 select members. Access to the Toyota Club is exclusive for seats in Sections 102-105 & 118-121, Rows A & B. Sections 101 & 122, Rows C-G also have access to the Toyota Club.. The newly renovated club is located directly outside the Coyotes Locker Room and gives you and your guests a behind-the-scenes view of the best athletes in the NHL.

Toyota Club privileges include:

Exclusive Club: The private Toyota Club will allow entrance to only the 375 guests located in Sections 102-105 & 118-121, Rows A & B. Sections 101 & 122, Rows C-G also have access to the Toyota Club. There is no better way to entertain clients, employees, family and friends.

All-Inclusive Food and Beverage: The all-inclusive buffet menu opens two hours before game time and remains open until the start of the second period. At that time Game Time Snacks are available for the remainder of the game. The food and beverages are plentiful as our gourmet chefs have the most delectable foods on display.
kellyak10
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Re: 2/7 Hurricanes - Sec. 101 Toyota Club - 2 tickets

Postby tpaterson6 on Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:18 am

kellyak10 wrote:Toyota Club Section 101 Row F (4th row behind benches)...2 tickets, aisle seats ($150 each – face value is $180)...Includes VIP Parking and All-Inclusive Food and Beverage Buffet.

The Phoenix Coyotes Toyota Club is the most exclusive private membership club in the NHL. The club is only open to 375 select members. Access to the Toyota Club is exclusive for seats in Sections 102-105 & 118-121, Rows A & B. Sections 101 & 122, Rows C-G also have access to the Toyota Club.. The newly renovated club is located directly outside the Coyotes Locker Room and gives you and your guests a behind-the-scenes view of the best athletes in the NHL.

Toyota Club privileges include:

Exclusive Club: The private Toyota Club will allow entrance to only the 375 guests located in Sections 102-105 & 118-121, Rows A & B. Sections 101 & 122, Rows C-G also have access to the Toyota Club. There is no better way to entertain clients, employees, family and friends.

All-Inclusive Food and Beverage: The all-inclusive buffet menu opens two hours before game time and remains open until the start of the second period. At that time Game Time Snacks are available for the remainder of the game. The food and beverages are plentiful as our gourmet chefs have the most delectable foods on display.
tpaterson6
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Postby tpaterson6 on Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:20 am

Is this how one shows an interest in purchasing these tickets?
tpaterson6
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Postby davinchy on Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:50 am

Try sending a PM to the person :)
"Well, I woke up Sunday morning, with no way to hold my head that didn't hurt...and the beer I had for breakfast wasn't bad...so I had one more for dessert."

Sunday Morning Coming Down - Kris Kristofferson
davinchy
Enforcer
Enforcer

Postby Stunned on Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:11 am

davinchy wrote:Try sending a PM to the person :)

Right. As davinchy said, send kellyak10 a private message (PM). I see you're new here (welcome), so if you need any help let me know here.

Basically, up toward the top of the page you'll see something like '(0 new messages)'. That's a link to your message inbox. Click on that, and I think everything else is self-explanatory (click NEWPM), etc.

On the other hand, its possible at this point that kellyak10 has already seen your interest and sent you a PM. You can access PMs sent to you from the same place.

Good luck, have fun, and the tickets do sound pretty awesome. I considered it myself...
Stunned
Administrator
Administrator

Location: With my therapist, discussing my level of fanaticism

Postby kellyak10 on Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:26 pm

Sorry, I never received any of these messages, and I just sold the tickets, but I do not know how to delete this post. This site needs to be more user friendly
kellyak10
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Postby Matzel on Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:57 pm

kellyak10 wrote:Sorry, I never received any of these messages, and I just sold the tickets, but I do not know how to delete this post. This site needs to be more user friendly

No need to delete your posts.

A new post stating that the tix have been sold will suffice.
Matzel
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Fan Ticket Exchange