SEASON TICKET PARTNER FOR 2009-10 SEASON

Have tickets you'd like to buy, sell or trade? Post your ads here! Must sell at Face Value or below!

Moderators: CBL, Stunned, Matzel

SEASON TICKET PARTNER FOR 2009-10 SEASON

Postby sactojlm on Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:38 pm

I am looking for a partner to share one-half of next season's NHL regular and post-season playoff tickets, if Coyotes ever make the playoffs. I am currently a season ticket holder in Section 217, Row B. These seats are between the face off circle and blue line that allows you to see the visiting team close up in the 1st and 3rd periods. The present season ticket price is $15 per ticket ($30 per game) or $1,260 for 42 home games. Assuming prices stay the same (and in this economy I don't see them changing), you will receive half the games for about $630. My preference was to watch the opponents close up for two periods and a potential partner would have to appreciate this location for this reason. The seats face the benches of both teams so you wil also get a good view of line changes. Payment would have to be made by the due date and game selection would be on an alternating basis until all games have been selected. A coin flip will determine who gets first selection.
sactojlm
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Return to Fan Ticket Exchange