Have Tickets for 3/6/10, Looking for 3/4/10

Have tickets you'd like to buy, sell or trade? Post your ads here! Must sell at Face Value or below!

Moderators: CBL, Stunned, Matzel

Have Tickets for 3/6/10, Looking for 3/4/10

Postby response_lite on Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:30 pm

I'm coming in the first week in March. I have tickets for the Saturday, March 6th game against the Ducks, but I'm looking for tickets for the 4th against the Avalanche.

I figured I'd check here first! If anyone has a pair to unload, let me know!

Also, as this will be my first ever visit to Jobing.com Arena, can any of you tell me - good or bad - if section 103 is a good viewing section? I have a pair of tickets in Row F in section 103. The 3D viewer on the Coyotes site shows a decent angle, but I'd like to hear from someone in the know. I believe it's the end where the Coyotes shoot twice?

Thanks for any feedback and I'm looking forward to being there!!!
response_lite
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Re: Have Tickets for 3/6/10, Looking for 3/4/10

Postby shoegoo on Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:54 pm

response_lite wrote:Also, as this will be my first ever visit to Jobing.com Arena, can any of you tell me - good or bad - if section 103 is a good viewing section? I have a pair of tickets in Row F in section 103. The 3D viewer on the Coyotes site shows a decent angle, but I'd like to hear from someone in the know. I believe it's the end where the Coyotes shoot twice?

I sat in 120 row E once which appears to be a similar seat on the opposite half of the arena. The view of the goal in front of you is obviously great. The opposite corner is good, but IIRC, the corner by section 120 (it was the corner by 103 for me) will be hard to see because you are down low enough that the extra glass surrounding the benches and all the players/coaches etc obstruct the view somewhat. It's not too bad though.
shoegoo
Prospect
Prospect

Return to Fan Ticket Exchange