Comerica seats worth it?

Have tickets you'd like to buy, sell or trade? Post your ads here! Must sell at Face Value or below!

Moderators: CBL, Stunned, Matzel

Comerica seats worth it?

Postby bueller555 on Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:16 pm

My wife and I will be visiting Phoenix next month and we were interested in watching the Dallas game on 2/13. Being from Hawaii, we don't get much hockey here. Looking at Stubhub and I see Comerica seats being sold. What do these seats offer that are different from the "regular" seats? Are upper level seats any good? My only comparison is when we saw the Clippers play at the Staples Center, it was so freaking high that it really wasn't worth paying for seats. Thanks!!!
bueller555
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Re: Comerica seats worth it?

Postby gollybass on Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:05 pm

Comerica club has a bar and a buffet, however it does feel a bit segmented from the rest of the crowd so its not so easy (for me to get into the game) I like to sit upstairs at the job personally, great sight lines and doesnt feel too high at all. All IMHO of course.
gollybass
Second Line Winger
Second Line Winger

Postby bueller555 on Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:04 pm

That's the type of feedback that I was looking for. I was thinking of possibly looking for row A or B seats in the upper level. The sounds you get when you sit up close is amazing, but so is the price difference.
bueller555
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Postby white_tiger on Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:49 am

Theyt are very good seats.. I prefer them to the same price seats down stairs...

The Bar and buffet(which is seperate) are nice.. so is the waitress coming to your seat with your drinks:)

But I to normally sit upstairs.. I only get CLub seats on upgrades because teh chairs are more comfortable and bigger then the stadium seats but the same price or cheaper then lower level
5th Year Season Ticket Holder
Sec 209 Row O 3
white_tiger
Third Line Agitator
Third Line Agitator

Postby bueller555 on Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:18 am

Still debating over this. Right now there's 208 row A (end center) for $20 or Comerica C7 row A for $51. Decisions, decisions...
bueller555
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Postby white_tiger on Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:35 am

bueller555 wrote:Still debating over this. Right now there's 208 row A (end center) for $20 or Comerica C7 row A for $51. Decisions, decisions...

ROw A 208 mens a bazillion stairs up and down to get food and drink and rest room. C7 means 6 stairs for the restroom and the waitress comes over to ask you what you want to drink:) Guess it depends on how your knees are:)...

But any upper level seat is a good view.. I sit in the very top row of 209....
5th Year Season Ticket Holder
Sec 209 Row O 3
white_tiger
Third Line Agitator
Third Line Agitator

Return to Fan Ticket Exchange