Roll Call Thread - Introduce yourself here!

Have anything non-hockey related to say? Post it here!

Moderators: CBL, Stunned, Matzel

Re: Roll Call Thread - Introduce yourself here!

Postby TimmyHate on Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:05 pm

Name: Tim

Birthday: Dec 20 1986

5 Favorite Movies, ever: Pulp Fiction, Any Given Sunday, Star Wars Trillogy, Metal:A Headbangers Journey & Flight 666

5 Favorite Bands/Musicians, ever: Iron Maiden, Metallica, Pantera, Machine Head, Rancid.

5 Favorite Books, ever: too many to list here...

5 Favorite TV Shows, right now: Old Simpsons, Old Family Guy, NCIS, CSI, SportsCentre

Yotes Fan Since Day 1. Something about the team just made me fall for them immediately..

Favorite Quote: You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
Proud Coyotes Fan since Day 1.
I may be 6000 miles away but you can still hear me HOWL!!!
TimmyHate
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Postby thelastonealive on Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:41 pm

A-ha, this is what I was looking for earlier, the place for new people!

Name: Josh

Birthday: July 31, 1982

Occupation: Currently, nothing permanent. I work part-time for a cookware store doing receiving and stockwork, part-time for the NJ Devils doing street team promotional work, and though I don't get paid for it, I'm one of three founders of Intent To Blow (http://intenttoblow.com)

5 Favorite Movies, ever: Slap Shot, Waking Life, Fight Club, Clerks, The Illusionist

5 Favorite Bands/Musicians, ever: VAST, Our Lady Peace, Bouncing Souls, TV On The Radio, Eve 6 (this is really hard and I could name about 30 more)

5 Favorite Books, ever: The Firm - Survivor - Chuck Palahniuk, On The Road - Jack Kerouac, Slaughterhouse 5 - Kurt Vonnegut, The Vampire Lestat - Anne Rice, Queen of the Damned - Anne Rice

5 Favorite TV Shows, right now: Psych, NCIS, White Collar, The Simpsons, Daily Show

Devils fan by birth (born and raised in Jersey, son of a Rangers fan ironically). Yotes are my second team, a fan of them since the move to Phoenix, though I've only been able to follow them closely the last two years, since getting Center Ice.

Favorite Quote: Say something memorable and your name will live forever. - Anonymous
thelastonealive
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Postby AzSonicSnake on Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:22 am

Name: Tony

Birthday: December 1, 1978

5 Favorite Movies, ever: Days of Thunder, Topgun, Blade Trinity, Daybreakers, zombieland

5 Favorite Bands/Musicians, ever: metallica, godsmack, nickelback, pantera, zz top

5 Favorite Books, ever: very honestly, i do not read too much. though Sully Erna's "the Paths we choose" was the last book i remember reading and enjoying

5 Favorite TV Shows, right now: nip/tuck, and sadly most reality stuff( too much to list)

Yotes Fan Since the team came to the valley in 1996

Favorite Quote: I used to think being lazy was bad for me, so i gave up thinking.
Proud Season Ticket Holder Section 204
AzSonicSnake
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Sm4ckSm4sh on Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:15 am

Name: Merrick

Location: New Westminster(Just outside of Vancouver) British Columbia, Canada

Birthday: May 6th, 1987

Occupation: I work for a temp agency. Kinda like Ryan from The Offic

5 Favorite Movies, ever: Empire of the sun, Casablanca, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, This is England, Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure

5 Favorite Bands/Musicians, ever: Something Corporate, Jack's Mannequin(Anything Andrew McMahon related), The Who, System of a Down, Rise Against

5 Favorite Books, ever: Les Miserables - Victor Hugo, The Wee Free Men - Terry Pratchett, Jurassic Park - Michael Crichton, Band of Brothers - Stephen Ambrose, Alice's Adventures in wonderland/Through the looking glass and what Alice found there - Lewis Carroll.

5 Favorite TV Shows, right now: ummm, I don't really have any. AquaTeen Hunger Force, maybe?

I've always been a fan of Shane Doan since his days in Kamloops. Growing up I was a Mighty Ducks fans and Winnipeg/Phoenix were my second favourite. But when Anaheim signed Brian Burke(And Todd Bertuzzi, hate that guy) and took "Mighty" out of the name, I was looking for a new team to like. When Anaheim got rid of Bryzgalov, I followed him to Phoenix and have liked Phoenix ever since. It also helps that Phoenix had Shane Doan and Bryzgalov but then they went and got Stempniak, who is my favourite NHL forward(Ruslan Salei is my favourite NHL player - Matthew Barnaby is my favourite of all time).

Favorite Quote: Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow.
Sm4ckSm4sh
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Postby phxcoyotestartanarmy on Mon May 31, 2010 4:29 pm

Name: Ally

Location: The Farm, oot in the desert, near Stanfield, between Maricopa & Casa Grande, AZ ( originally, Glasgow, Scotland )

Birthday: March 30th 1977

5 Favorite Movies, ever: Lost Boys, Terminator 2, Platoon, Rocky, and, of course, you guessed it - Braveheart!

5 Favorite Bands/Musicians, ever: Oasis, Simple Minds, Goo Goo Dolls, Matchbox 20, Stone Roses

5 Favorite Books, ever: No thanks, can't do that - only on planes or long bus journeys

5 Favorite TV Shows, right now: No time for much tv.

Coyotes Fan Since I first came to AZ after graduating in 1998. Left in 2000. Started following Scotland football team again, all over Europe. Now back since 2008 and following the Coyotes again. Please don't take them away!!

Favourite Quote: "For as long as but 100 of us remain alive we will never on any condition be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we fight , but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself"

Favorite Coyote: Dave, Dave, Super Dave Tippett!
phxcoyotestartanarmy
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Postby coyotetony on Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:16 pm

I better update mine ...

Name: Tony

Birthday: May 19th, 1963

5 Favourite Movies, ever: The Princess Bride, Planes, Trains, and Automobiles, 300, The Notebook, My Fair Lady

5 Favourite Bands/Musicians, ever: Big Tent Revival, Beatles, The Guess Who, Billy Joel, James Taylor

5 Favourite Books, ever: The Bible, Radical: Taking Back Your Faith from the American Dream, Radical Together: Unleashing the People of God for the Purpose of God, Red Letter Revolution, The Wit and Wisdom of Yogi Berra.

5 Favorite TV Shows, right now: We don't have TV ... Psych, Human Target, Merlin, Blue Bloods ... that's all I watch on Netflix/Hulu.

How Long a Coyotes fan: Since the Jets moved to Phoenix.

Favourite Coyotes player: Sean Burke

Favorite Quote: Sir, my concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right. Abraham Lincoln
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice.
Bill Cosby
coyotetony
Top Line Center
Top Line Center

Postby coyotes_uk on Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:29 am

Name: Mark

Birthday: 22nd August 1983

5 Favorite Movies, ever: The Matrix, Inception, Mystery Alaska, The Blues Brothers, Gone in 60 Seconds

5 Favorite Bands/Musicians, ever: The Offspring, Machine Head, DragonForce, Within Temptation, Nightwish

5 Favorite Books, ever: Michael Palin, Josie Dew, Stephen Fry, Dave Gorman, Chalie Boorman & Ewan McGregor

5 Favorite TV Shows, right now: Boston Legal, The West Wing, 30 Rock, Shameless (UK), Star Trek

Became a Yotes fan when they were born!
Manchester Phoenix season ticket holder and fan of hockey in Manchester since birth!

Favorite Quote: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses! 8-)
The Angry Budgie - Manchester Phoenix and Phoenix Coyotes Blog
The Angry Budgie - Twitter Account with live Manchester Phoenix game updates

Hockey ain't just a game, it's a way of life!
coyotes_uk
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Postby Outrider on Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:30 pm

Name: Dean

Favorite Movies, ever: Pirates of the Caribbean movies

Favorite Bands/Musicians, ever: The Rolling Stones, Led Zep, Springsteen, the Who, the Beatles, Faces, most British bands, others too numerous to list, I have a bit of a taste for everything.

Favorite TV Shows: Hawaii 5 0, NCIS, NCIS: Los Angeles, Burn Notice

Yotes Fan since they moved from Winnipeg. I also like the Panthers because I want to retire someplace warm that has hockey, and these are my 2 top choices. Whether it can happen or not remains to be seen.
FC Barcelona, greatest football team in the world!
Outrider

Postby mbYotesfan on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:50 am

NAME: Clifford

BirthDay: August10

OCCUPATION: LiVestock sector, Farrow Manager in Farrow/Finish hog operation.

HOBBYS: Woodworking, riding ATV

FAV MOVIE: Basically none, they take too much time! Waste enuf time following the Yotes!
Don't mind reality shows here and there, for instance 'Whipeout' on Youtube.
'Beauty and the Geek'

FAV BOOK(s): Bible, iv read her thru couple times; any good Christian fiction.
Biographys of famous people.

JETS1/YOTES FAN: since the early 90s! ...pre SeLanne years
HE IS RISEN!
mbYotesfan
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Previous

Return to The Water Cooler