Roll Call Thread - Introduce yourself here!

Have anything non-hockey related to say? Post it here!

Moderators: CBL, Stunned, Matzel

Postby davidcosand on Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:56 pm

Name: David

Birthday: 1/18/1982

5 Favorite Movies: Spanglish, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Little Miss Sunshine, Juno, Fight Club

5 Favorite Bands/Musicians: to get a better idea of my musical taste, go to http://www.last.fm/user/davidcosand, but lately i've been listening to Displacer, Hecq, Meat Beat Manifesto, Imogen Heap, Mars Ill...

5 Favorite Books: the Holy Bible, Improvise, The Myth of the Christian Nation, Habits of the High-Tech Heart and any world atlas

5 Favorite TV Shows, right now: LOST, Hell's Kitchen, Kitchen Nightmares, Ace of Cakes, Good Eats

Yotes Fan Since: 1996, and Roadrunners fan since 1994

Favorite Quote: Holy jumpin.
The Whiteout put me in the ER.
209 . A . 5-6-7
@resound
davidcosand
Prospect
Prospect

Postby DavidGrohl on Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:40 pm

Name: Alex Ballie

Birthday: 04/10/1991

5 Favorite Movies: The Big Lebowski, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, the Evil Dead II, the Life Aquatic, and Leon.

5 Favorite Bands/Musicians: Frank Zappa, They Might be Giants, the Blue Oyster Cult, Bela Fleck and the Flecktones, MC Frontalot. What can I say, I'm weird.

5 Favorite Books: Watchmen, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Starship Troopers, Slaughterhouse-Five, and Ilium.

5 Favorite TV Shows, right now: Stargate Atlantis, Star Trek (TOS, DS9, TNG... it's all good), Futurama, the Venture Brothers, and 3rd Rock from the Sun.

Yotes Fan Since: About two years ago. I don't really know, actually.

Favorite Quote: A collision at sea can ruin your entire day.
Cry Havok! and let slip the dogs of Worf!
DavidGrohl
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Re: Roll Call Thread - Introduce yourself here!

Postby DesertDawg19 on Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:51 pm

Name: Stephen

Birthday: August 22

Top 5 Movies: The Dark Knight/Batman Begins, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Hoosiers, Dumb and Dumber, Cast Away. (okay that's 6 but I'm counting the Batman films as 1 :P )

Top 5 Books (Fiction): The Brothers Karamazov, Crime and Punishment, LOTR, The Old Man and the Sea, Merchant of Venice.

Top 5 Bands/Musicians: U2, Dave Matthews Band, Coldplay, Anberlin, Lifehouse.

Top 5 TV Shows: LOST, The Office, Everybody Loves Raymond, Friends, Home Improvement.

'Yotes fan since: Within the past few years. (From the East Coast, Pens fan as well).

Favorite Players: Shane Doan, Evgeni Malkin, Sidney Crosby.

Favorite Quote: "To live without hope is to cease to live." -Dostoevsky
DesertDawg19
Prospect
Prospect

Re:

Postby Dane McKenzie on Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:33 pm

Last edited by Dane McKenzie on Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dane McKenzie
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Postby JeffS on Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:58 pm

Name: Jeff
Birthday: 02/28/1981

5 Favorite Movies: The Matrix, Hackers, Operation Takedown, Dumb and Dumber, The Notebook

5 Favorite Bands/Musicians: Jimmy Eat World, Breaking Benjamin, NIN, Staind, Dave Navarro

5 Favorite Books: iWoz, CODE, (cheating) Anything John Grisham, James Patterson, Various IT books

5 Favorite TV Shows: The Office (US and UK), Sleeper Cell, Nip/Tuck, Dexter, The L Word

Yotes Fan Since: 2005. A friend had an extra ticket to a game, I've been hooked since.
JeffS
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Re:

Postby Arizona Caps Fan on Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:26 pm

Name: Dave

Birthday: 1979

5 Favorite Movies, ever: Hmm... "The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly," "The Godfather," "Star Wars," "Raiders of the Lost Ark," "Big Trouble in Little China."

5 Favorite Bands/Musicians, ever: I like everything.

5 Favorite Books, ever: "The Sirens of Titan," "Crime and Punishment," "Invisible Man" (Ellison, not Wells), "LOTR," "Tortilla Flat."

5 Favorite TV Shows, right now: The Sopranos, The Wire, CSI.

Yotes Fan Since: December 2008

Favorite Quote:
"Russian machine never breaks." -Alex Ovechkin
Arizona Caps Fan
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Postby BJJCoyote on Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:59 pm

Name: Austin

Birthday: July 28, 1989

5 Favorite Movies, ever: Harry Potter, Radio, Boyz In The Hood, Miracle, Sniper

5 Favorite Bands/Musicians, ever: Eminem, Marvin Gaye, Luther Vandross, Dr. Dre, Killswitch Engage

5 Favorite Books, ever: Harry Potter, Roses are Red, Ravens of Carrion, Bathroom Reader, Guiness Book

5 Favorite TV Shows, right now: House, Family Guy, Two and a half Men, Inuyasha, and Big Love

Yotes Fan Since : 1998

Favorite Quote:
"I hate people and everything to do with people"
"Why the hell do you work in a grocery store?"
"Touche, you win this round."
BJJCoyote
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Postby yotes2009 on Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:35 pm

Name: Marc

Birthday: April 21, 1956

5 Favorite Movies, ever: Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Shawshank Redemption, The Big Lebowski, Field of Dreams, Empire of the Sun

5 Favorite Bands/Musicians, ever: Genesis (w Peter Gabriel), Keller Williams, Rolling Stones, Disturbed, Flogging Molly

5 Favorite Books, ever: Running With Scissors, 1776, Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln, State of Denial, The World Is Flat: A Brief History of the Twenty-first Century

5 Favorite TV Shows, right now: Squawk Box, Mad Money, Countdown, Meet the Press, Hell's Kitchen,

Yotes Fan Since I moved to AZ in 2000. Been a Kings fan since I was a kid but once I moved here I bought season tickets and pledged my loyalty to the Yotes.

Favorite Quote: "High sticking, tripping, slashing, spearing, charging, hooking, fighting, unsportsmanlike conduct, interference, roughing... everything else is just figure skating."
yotes2009
Prospect
Prospect

Postby boedkerrocks on Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:14 pm

Name: Henny
Birthday: Feb 22
5 Favorite Movies, ever: Home sweet Alabama, Wild hearts can't be broken, all i can come up with at the moment
5 Favorite Bands/Musicians, ever: not a really that into music
5 Favorite Books, ever: none really
5 Favorite TV Shows, right now: CSI: NY, BONES, FLASHPOINT, ONE TREE HILL
Yotes Fan Since
for as long as I can remember, my friend was a JETS fan, got me hooked and I just followed them to the desert, I've been a JETS/YOTES fan for coon ages, I couldn't make me cheer for some other team if my life depended on it, I rather have nothin to do with hockey anymore.
Last edited by boedkerrocks on Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.
”Winners never quit, and quitters never win.”
boedkerrocks
Prospect
Prospect

Postby doansmyfave19 on Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:19 pm

Name: Cassie

Birthday: April 29th, 1986

5 Favorite Movies, ever: Harry Potter, National Tresure, The Goonies, 300 and Miracle

5 Favorite Bands/Musicians, ever: Fall Out Boy, Linkin Park, Green Day, Sum 41 and Blink-182

5 Favorite Books, ever: Harry Potter, Twilight, The Notebook, A Walk To Remember and Cronicals of Narnia

5 Favorite TV Shows, Grey's Anatomy, Will & Grace, American Idol, Anything On Food Network and Any Trashy Reality Show on Vh1.

Yotes Fan Since: I liked going to hockey games when I was a kid... went to my first yotes game when I was 12... Kinda fell in and out of it here and there up until two years ago a friend got me back in the swing of things, now I'm a diehard fan!

Favorite Quote: "Procrastination is one of the most common and deadliest of diseases and its toll on success and happiness is heavy." - Wayne Gretzky
doansmyfave19
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Sassafrass88 on Thu May 07, 2009 4:20 pm

Name: Emily

Birthday: May 28, 1992

5 Favorite Movies, ever:
I don't really have favorite movies ever, but I do enjoy Young Frankenstein, Slap Shot, Gone With The Wind... anything that will entertain me, really.

5 Favorite Bands/Musicians, ever: Er, again, don't really have any favorites, I pretty much generally like rock, alternative, pop, and some metal. Anything but country and rap.

5 Favorite Books, ever: The Great Gatsby, Gone With The Wind, The Sun Also Rises, Picture of Dorian Gray, A Tree Grows In Brooklyn.

5 Favorite TV Shows, right now: Whatever's on. I'm pretty flexible.

Yotes Fan Since: ...Only about two years ago, when I got into hockey, but they quickly grew very close and dear to my heart.

Favorite Quote: "Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself." -Mark Twain
Gretzky: RAWWR I'MMA DINOSAURRR
Mueller: Does this seriously constitute as coaching?
Sassafrass88
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Postby White Noise on Mon May 18, 2009 3:12 pm

Name: Bruce aka White Noise

Hello everyone. This is not a happy time for you. Believe me, I know how you feel. I wish you all the luck in your drive to save the Coyotes. Winnipeg is a small market town and I do not believe it has the resources to support an NHL team. The Coyotes are not some "Hood Rat" that should be passed around from city to city. Maybe NHL economics will change and Winnipeg will be able to support a team someday, but that day has not arrived yet.

As you are all aware, the "White Out" is a tradition that started in Winnipeg. Along with the White Out came White Noise. (Fans Cheering very, very loud). Save the Coyotes and make "White Noise" doing it. Good Luck.
White Noise
Prospect
Prospect

Postby pegi on Tue May 19, 2009 2:33 am

Name: pegi

Birthday: May 14, 1979

Top Movies: Mad Max 1 & 2

Top 5 Bands/Musicians: Queen, Offspring, Leewi & leewings, Greenday, Metallica

Top TV Shows: LOST, Knight rider :biggrin: , pako

'Yotes fan since: 1997, when JR comes to town :) !

Favorite Players: Jeremy Roenick :onfire: . JR is THE MAN!
I like as well Brian leetch, Chris Chelios and John Vanbiesbrouck.

Favorite Quote: Palkka juoksee, minä en ;) !
pegi
Prospect
Prospect

Postby Brandon on Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:54 pm

Name: Brandon

Birthday: 02/11/1990

Occupation: Student, going to school to become a police officer.

Yotes Fan Since: 2001

Favorite Quote: The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Message board goal: To be an active user and an integral part in making CoyotesCorner.net the number one coyotes forum on the internet.

Oh and believe me, the Coyotes WILL be staying in Phoenix if I have anything to do with it! See you guys around :banana:
Brandon
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Postby PHXPuckhead on Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:39 pm

Alright, here goes.
Name: Silver, or Josh.

Birthday: June 24th, 1983

5 Favorite Movies, ever: Willy Wonka (the original), Big, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Stranger Than Fiction, Rat Race

5 Favorite Bands/Musicians, ever: Weird Al, Blue Man Group, Coldplay, U2, Natasha Bedingfield

5 Favorite TV Shows, right now: Not much, honestly... since the Coyotes don't have a TV contract.

Yotes Fan Since: The name and logo unveiling at AWA. Having team officials show up and 'kidnap' me from Spanish class in high school to ride the team bus to a game didn't hurt either.

Favorite Quote: "If the good Lord had intended for us to walk, he wouldn't have invented roller skates." --- The /only/ Willy Wonka, Gene Wilder.
PHXPuckhead
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

PreviousNext

Return to The Water Cooler